Humorously, June and Mimi have been introducing me to various Korean foods and dragging me to Korean bars. Not bad, not bad at all. I wonder how I never came up with the idea of putting fried rice inside of an omelette. Go figure.Only thing I hated about it were the stupid Korean guys trying to start shit with my outside the bathroom. I didn't let it phase me.. and I had to piss pretty badly. I practically pissed out a pitcher of strawberry soju haha.. delicious.
Korean Guys - June = Faggots.
Haven't gotten to play SSBB or SF4 lately. Stuck on Starcraft and SSBM again. I also got Kanye West's, Usher, and Ne-Yo's discographys on my playlist for the last week or so. I'm constantly on NBA.com and NFL.com just to see what trades are made this year. I can actually hate on Ron Artest and like Trevor Ariza now hahah damn Lakers. Vince Carter! Shaq and Lebron? oh my.
Hopefully I get to see her again..
Go 49ers.
Get The Best Mortgage Broker Rate in Mississauga
4 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment