Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Until The End of Time

Changed the name of my blog after Tupac's song "Killuminati" off his 1999 Still I Rise album. Pac was talking about killing illuminati. Illuminati is the elite ruling circle, the 34th degree of the Freemason click, which is a century old brotherhood of anglo-saxon protestants. He was telling you to kill that shit. They're the people that maintain all the inequality and oppression, supposedly. He came out with this whole theory after his prison stinct, and after reading Machiavelli's 'The Prince."



If you don't like me listening to all this black music, you can probably blame my oldest brother Sara. Girly name right? haha Well one of my earliest memories is me sitting outside his room while he got ready for work or school and he'd be bumping 2pac jams throughout the house. Its probably why most of my favorite songs are Tupac songs especially 'Unconditional Love'. If you've noticed, I tend to memorize a lot of lyrics and thats practically how it started. He'd have these posters of Tupac in his room which he eventually gave me when he moved out to college. I kept these posters in my little lounge in my garage that I had at my old house. Man, those were some great memories. We had three couches, surround sound, my old PS2 with Tekken and Street Fighter, a cabinet top full of liquor, and some girls and homies constantly kicking it. Its crazy how far back Charlie, Josh and I go back. My brother is probably the most influential person in my life. I practically did everything for him when I was younger like cleaning the entire house, doing really well in school (well atleast up until highschool but thats when he moved away), played the same games as him especially Starcraft and Capcom vs. SNK2, cooked, and we use to wrestle and fight all the time. I didn't have any father figures in my life but the closest thing would have to be Sara. He had this girlfriend in highschool named Charlene that wasn't the most outgoing person but she eventually took up a lot of his time and so did his little homies at the time. haha I'd admit that I was jealous but I was young and just wanted to spend some quality time. When we would hang out in the living room with my other siblings, we'd play little games and call it 'Brotherly Love' from that Disney show way back. I have this other memory of when he went to state and moved off but he still wanted to take me out so he took me to Cluck-U for the first time and I didn't watch football at the time but I remember watching a game between the Raiders and Eagles and he tried getting me to root with him for the Raiders. haha yeahhh right. 49ers! Unfortunetly we're a little distant these days since hes down there in San Diego focusing on his own life. I feel bad for being out as much as I was when he was living here about two years ago. Atleast he still influences me to strive and become successful in whatever I do with my life.

WOW didn't even realize I wrote this much haha. I guess thats what happens when you blog at 5 in the morning.
Well I figured if I wrote so much about this guy, I might as well post a picture of him.



oh and he'd probably kill me but I want a sleeve like his too haha..

0 comments: